Saturday, February 9, 2013

Kitchen Dreaming

With the baby on the way, Jeremy and I are beginning to get house fever...not that we are going to buy any time soon, but we've started looking around just for the fun of it.  I'm quickly realizing that whenever we do decide to buy, no house is going to be a perfect fit (unless you build).  Perhaps I'll never have that dream "Pinterest" house, but the kitchen is one area that I would someday like to invest money.  I love pretty kitchens!  Here's one that is in Martha Stewart's guest house in Maine built using the Martha Stewart cabinets at Home Depot.

Check out more beautiful pictures of this kitchen here

1 comment:

  1. It is crucial that you have complete privacy and no anxiety
    about your kids or other problems. Second, if "tiredness" is your excuse
    not to enjoy the benefits of sex, stand in front of the mirror,
    look yourself in the face and ask yourself this very question, "what am I running away from. Our communication has greatly improved over the last few months, but I think he had it ingrained in his brain that it is sexy to have the woman initiate everything.
    Also visit my site ; telefonsex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...