Monday, November 19, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

I am already planning and dreaming of our baby girl's nursery.  I would like to get the nursery set up early so that I don't have to worry about it in the later months and weeks of pregnancy.  Here are some ideas I'm throwing around.

Oh course I love blues and teals and neutrals, and the baby's room will tie in with the rest of our home well using this color scheme.



I love the fabric used for these cribs- but the premade sets are just too expensive for our budget.  I did some research and found that the fabric is from the Suzani collection in blue and have found it for around $8/yard online.  I think I may just buy the fabric and attempt making a crib skirt, accent pillows, and possibly a bumper myself.  I've been told that the crib comforters are mainly for mommy to look at and not for baby to use, so I'm going to opt out of buying/making one to save some money.

I'd like to add a big glider chair with some pretty pillows to accent.
via etsy



via Toys r Us




Our duplex is 2 bedrooms, and we have used the second bedroom as an office/craft room/catch all room until now.  It is a small room, and we can't paint, so we're working with what we have and starting to clear out all the extras to make room for baby!

Here is what the room looked like when we first moved in.  (It has changed a lot since then- we've added a desk, moved out the chair, moved in junk, etc.)




Soon it will be baby-friendly and cute as can be :)

1 comment:

  1. really the blogs are nice.I like that.I like the photos that's well decorated very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...