Saturday, October 13, 2012

10 weeks




How Far Along?  Today I'm 10 weeks and about 5 days....again, I'm late on posting :)

Feeling/Symptoms?  I experienced my first morning sickness this week.  I was eating oatmeal for breakfast, and the last bite just didn't settle well with me.  Other than that, I've actually been feeling very good.  I believe the prenatal vitamins from the doctor are kicking in and I've had more energy this week than I have in probably a month and a half.  

Maternity Clothes?  Still nothing but the belly band and some hair ties to expand my pants.

Food Cravings/Aversions: -I can't say that I have been craving anything specific this week.  I've drunk a lot of orange juice, but I dont think it was really a craving.  Food aversions- I am not liking the look or smell of mayonaise right now.  Yuck!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...