Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Getting to Work

This week is my first official week as a new teacher- I start professional development this morning and have new teacher training next week.  Then the work days begin!  I'll be honest, I'm a bit nervous, but excited at the same time.  I've been busy setting up my classroom this summer.  Here are a few sneak peaks from some instagram photos I took yesterday...





I'm going with a blue, green, and black theme.  I'll have more photos to share when I get finished with everything :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    What writing style is the banner over the board? It looks just like the style I've been trying to find (except I can't tell from the picture if q has a point or a curvey tail). I know this is a silly question, but I've honestly been looking around without success for a manuscript style I want to teach. (I have a kindergartener this year. Eek!)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna,
      It is called Modern Printing. I purchased it from Teacher Created Resources, and they also have a workbook that corresponds to it.

      http://www.teachercreated.com/products/modern-printing-mini-bulletin-board-4092

      Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Oh and the q has a curvy tail :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! What grade level will you be teaching this fall?

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...