Friday, October 28, 2011

Pinterest Project Linky Party


This week I have shared with you several projects and recipes that were inspired by a pin on Pinterest.  Today, I am excited to see a project that you have been inspired to make from Pinterest!  It can be a recent project, or one you've done in the past.  Link your project below to share!

I ask that you please link back to this post- sorry I don't have a blog button for you to use!

Today I'll share with you the most simple project I completed this week...a bored jar.

I'm sure you've seen this picture on Pinterest if you pin:

Pinned Image

I was showing Jeremy a couple of pictures and scrolling through my pins when he asked me about this one.  He suggested that we make our own bored jar and fill it with fun, cheap things we can do throughout the week when we get bored and sit around asking what we want to do.  I was all for the idea.

So we got out some index cards and brainstormed some fun, and some productive, ideas.  We included things like- play a card game, go get ice cream, and rent a movie.  We also included things like- do a load of laundry, clean the bathroom, and wash dishes.

We put our ideas in a mason jar that sits in the kitchen for easy access.




It is a simple idea that was originally meant for kids, but hey, we get bored sometimes too. :)

I have a few more projects to share with you through the weekend including some Christmas crafts.  I'm getting in the Christmas spirit!

I'm excited to see what projects you link below!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! How wonderful and I wish you like best, and there is less chance of a cute doll to lose her head in your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I've been perishing to get some drop design up over the last few months. Thanks to Pinterest, I've seen about 100 plans I'd like to overcome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...