Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lukas and Amie's Wedding

Yesterday I posted about the monogram pillow that I made for my friends Lukas and Amie's wedding.   Lukas and I have been friends since before we even began kindergarten, and I was so happy to see him get married to his sweet and beautiful bride Amie last Saturday.


They were married at Twigs Tempietto in Greenville, SC.  it is a beautiful garden setting and was the perfect venue for a wedding.  

Here is Lukas waiting for the bridal party, grandparents, and parents to come out.


Loved the hug he gave his dad (and mom and sister, but I didn't get a picture of those)


All ready for Amie to come out!


When Amie came out Lukas lost it, and then I lost it.  He's gonna kill me for this picture, but I think it is so sweet. 


I wish I had a clearer picture of Amie and her stunning dress!  But you can still see that she is a beautiful bride!  I loved that her mom walked her down the aisle.  So sweet.


Admiring his wife to be :)



Lukas' grandfather performed the ceremony and it was so special.  


After lighting the unity candle, I love that the bride and groom prayed together... 


and then had their bridal party surround them and pray for them.  


Mr and Mrs.!



Seriously these two are so cute.


They shared their first dance...




and we enjoyed time with our friends!








We had such a wonderful evening and we are so happy for Lukas and Amie!!  Congratulations you two!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...