Wednesday, September 7, 2011

House Tour- Bedroom

This past weekend Jeremy and I stayed at my grandparents house while they are away on vacation out West.  My grandmother and I share a lot of the same taste in decorating and I love their house.  While we were there I took some photos and this week I’ll be sharing some of those with you!

“My” room at their house is this beautiful upstairs bedroom.  My grandmother and I picked out the furniture and décor together when I was in high school, and it was such a fun project.  I’ll let the photos speak for themselves about the room…. 


IMG_9801


IMG_9762

IMG_9784

IMG_9791

IMG_9793

IMG_9768

IMG_9804

IMG_9781

IMG_9779



IMG_9799


*The majority of the furniture and accessories are from Pottery Barn. The bedding was ordered from the interior design shop where my grandmother use to work. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...