Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cleaning out your Inbox

I’m starting to feel a little crazy.  Do you ever feel as though you just haven’t really done anything productive in a while?  We’ve been playing the waiting game for Jeremy’s job for over a month now, and I’m beginning to feel a little lazy and defiantly unproductive.  This week I’m focusing on completing at least one productive task a day.  Would you like to join me?

Today I took the time to clean out my email inbox.  How long has it been since you’ve done that?  I think it’s probably been at least 6 months since I took the time to delete old messages, move important messages, and overall clean up my e-mail.  I usually have around 100-150 emails sitting in my inbox all the time, and I’ve cleaned it up to just six! 
image

I created labels in my Gmail account and moved any messages I wanted to save to their correct label, and only left important messages that need attention in my inbox.

I’m going to attempt to keep it looking nice and clean! 

Perhaps you could be extra productive today and take an extra 15 minutes to do a clean sweep of your e-mail account! Smile

1 comment:

  1. I went crazy after being married a month and deep cleaned the camper we were living in. Maybe it's just normal. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...