Thursday, June 16, 2011

Makin' a List, Checkin' it Twice...


I couldn't even tell you how many lists I've made to get ready for the wedding.  A LOT, that's all I know.  Today I'm double checking the lists to make sure everything is complete and then loading up to head out to the beach bright and early tomorrow morning. 

Whenever you're having a destination wedding and you've done about everything yourself decoration wise, you end up with TONS of stuff to haul with you!  We have loaded up a trailer and have all my projects I've done ready to be set up.



Come 5am, we'll be on our way to Wilmington, NC. 


Tomorrow we'll set up the reception decorations and have the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  I can't wait! Say a prayer that it's a beautiful sunny day on Saturday! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...