Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pinterest

I have a new obsession.  Seriously, have you heard of pinterest yet? I heard about it about a month ago but didn’t really look into it.  Then, last week Aleisha from Feathers in Our Nest mentioned it on her blog and I checked it out.    I love it!

It’s a place where you can save inspiration pictures (and it automatically saves the links to the sources!) and then share them with others.  It is a great source of inspiration and I spent about an hour or so on it today just looking through other people’s photos.  I love it because you can access your files from any computer since it is online.  I have files of inspiration photos on my computer hard drive, and it seems I always want a certain picture when I don’t have my computer with me.  And it doesn’t junk your your hard drive.  Pretty perfect for me!

Here are some awesome photos I pinned today.  Check out my pin boards here for sources.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...