Thursday, May 5, 2011

Seersucker Bridesmaids Dresses

Do you remember me telling you about the bridesmaids dresses?  I looked and looked and couldn't find exactly what I wanted and eventually decided to just have the dresses custom made.  It turned out to be a cheaper option than most bridesmaids dresses!  I had them made from a blue seersucker fabric that I bought at Joanne fabrics.  My seamstress has finished the first dress and one of my girls had her fitting on Monday.  I love how they turned out, it was exactly how I had envisioned them!


3 comments:

  1. Aww, I LOVE the dress!!!!! (!!!!!)

    I want one just like it.

    And I think you actually accomplished the "I want them to be able to wear it again" goal that so many brides set, and completely miss. Beautiful!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress- i am wanting to do the same thing for my bridesmaids. Is there any way that you could tell me who your seamtress is in NC?

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura,
      Send me an e-mail and I'll be happy to send you her information (faithhomelove@gmail.com). Would rather not post it online just in case she wouldn't want that. She is great- she does a lot of altering wedding dresses and prom dresses and she makes a lot of dance and pageant outfits.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...