Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Favorite Food

Yesterday Jeremy and I made another trip to Richmond to pick up some new bridal gowns for my work.  We went a couple of weeks ago to pick up dresses, and I got a new duvet at Crate and Barrel while we were in town. 

While we were there yesterday we got to eat at my favorite restaurant, Chipotle Mexican Grill.  Have you ever been?  It is a burrito place and their burritos are HUGE!!  They only use fresh, local ingredients and you can tell how great the quality is!  Their meat is organic and taste so good. 

Jeremy introduced me to Chipotle for the first time I went home with him to Illinois, 3 years ago now.  I had never even heard of it until I came to college and then everybody talked about how they wished Lynchburg had a Chipotle.  I didn’t get all the fuss until I had it.  Now I’m saying I wish there was a Chipotle in Lynchburg! The closest one is an hour away.

I have come to love burritos, and think they are my current favorite food.  Since we don’t have a Chipotle here, we eat at Moe’s Southwest Grill a lot.  It is still really good, and we enjoy hanging out there.  We have even went to Moe’s for Valentines Day all three years we have been dating :)  It started as a joke and a coupon, but now it’s kinda become our thing. So glad that Jeremy introduced me to the lovely world of burritos. 

So, what’s your favorite food?

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't already know what you did for work - girl you scored the 2 best secular jobs ever. Way to go. I had to pick myself up off the floor when I read your work post. Perfect jobs for a home decorater, and someone about to get married. You are the perfect person for the job. Sorry I'm raving. I just think this is really cool. Love the duvet, and love Burritos.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeeeesss.. love me some chipotle! and mexican is my fave anyway.. and that place is awesome! i sure miss san antonio though, and all the great places there.. but chipotle is a good 2nd! :)
    btw.. get on over and see who won the giveaway!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I don't know what's wrong with me, but I think I'm the only person who doesn't like Chipotle. But, I think it's the Cilantro that I actually don't care for... so maybe if I had it without that...? Hmmm... :)Might have to give 'er another whirl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...