Sunday, January 30, 2011

Memory Verse

Last night after Jeremy's interview, I sat down with my Bible and turned to Psalms.  I read this verse, and knew it should be my memory verse for the week.

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity"
Psalm 133:1

It is my prayer that as the search committee considers Jeremy for this job that they will have a unity about them and with us.  That we can be in one accord on the Lord's will for this position- if Jeremy is the right fit or not. 

Unity is essential for the church, and I have learned over and over that so many things can hinder that unity.  What a great reminder this verse is of the goodness and blessing of unity with our brothers and sisters in Christ.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very good verse. Hope he doesn't have to wait too long to find out.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...