Wednesday, December 22, 2010

$1 Family Fun Magazine Subscription



I've got an awesome deal to share with you that I found on Free Sample Freak.  You can get a one year subscription to Family Fun Magazine for only $1! This offer ends today so grab it while you can! Here's how:


Sign up for mamapedia.  (It's free to join and its a coupon site like Groupon and you get a $5 credit for signing up) 
Buy $5 subscription to Family Fun
Enter code FATWALLET4 at checkout for $4 off

I am going to give my subscription as a gift, they have a place to enter a separate shipping address so this is a great last minute gift idea!

I've had a subscription to Family Fun for the last two years and love it!  It is full of great ideas and crafts to do with kids.  I use it as a resource for church crafts and activities!

*this offer is only valid to new members of mamapedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...